Hello my friends,
It’s been HOT recently! Nope I’m not talking about the topic of Joseph Schooling 🏊🏻 winning Singapore’s first Olympic Gold medal or Pokemon Go in Hougang, but the weather 🌞.
Living on this tiny sunny island, it’s nice to have a cold dessert to cool things down ❄❄❄
I saw a post about Greek yogurt brittles the other day and decided to make my own healthy version.
The difficulty in making this is 2 biceps out of 5 as our weather melts this dessert rather quickly! So you have to act fast.
Ready! Set! Go!
– Cookie crumbs (just crumble one or two cookies)
1. Mix a cup of Greek Yogurt with whey protein (I am using cookies and cream flavoured protein)
2. Spread your yogurt mix onto a baking sheet
3. Add slices strawberries and blueberries
4. Put in some oat cookie crumbs
5. Freeze them overnight!
Remember your brittle is made of Greek yogurt and will melt pretty fast in a warm environment, like in Singapore! Put them in freezer again before serving them.