Greeting my friends
I rank the difficulty in making this 2 biceps out of 5.
2 cups of brown rice (cooked)
2 tablespoon of black sesame seeds
1/2 cup of baking flour
200g of sliced beef
3 tablespoon of Bulgogi sauce
1 onion (chopped)
8 slices of pineapple
8 slices of apple
6 pieces of lettuces
1. Marinate the the beef and onions using Bulgogi sauce for overnight (or at least 4 hours).
2. Mix brown rice, black sesame seeds, eggs and baking flour in a bowl until they are consistent.
3. Pan fry the beef and onion till they are cooked. Set them aside to use later but leave the sauce on the pan.
4. Put the pineapple into the pan and allow it to caramelised before taking them out.
5. Do the same for the apples. Do not cook the apples too long as it will affect the texture.
6. Place the cylinder mould on the pan and stuff the mould with about 3/4 cup of rice mixture.
7. Press the rice down to form the patty and cook for about 5 mins. Carefully take out the cylinder mould from the rice patty and flip over to cook for another 5 mins or till it is golden brown.
8. Assemble the burger! Rice bun patty, lettuces, beef, pineapple, apple and another rice bun patty.
~“I have a pen I have a Apple, Apple-pen.
I have a pen I have Pineapple, Pineapple-pen.
while preparing or eating your burger.