Konichiwa my friends,
Hope y’all are having an awesome week. Quite a few of you have asked me to share my recipe for my Japanese protein cheesecake so by popular demand *drumroll* here it is!
My secret twist to this cheesecake recipe is the addition of casein to increase the protein content of the cake. I’ve also used a Japanese recipe so that it is lighter and fluffier than conventional cheesecakes. Sounds exciting
I rank the difficulty in making this 4 biceps out of 5.
1. 8 oz cream cheese (leave at room temperature for at least one hour)
2. 1/2 cup of milk
3. 5 large eggs
4. 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
5. 3 tablespoon of stevia
6. 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
7. 1/4 cup of casein
8. 1/4 cup of coconut flour
9. 2 tablespoon of cornstarch
Here is how to make the cake
1. Separate the egg white and yolk into two different mixing bowls.
2. Beat the egg white and add cream of tartar until the egg white forms a peak.
3. To the other mixing bowl, add the rest of the ingredient to the egg yolks. Mix until it becomes consistent.
4. Slowly add the cream cheese fold the batter into the egg white.
5. Pour the mixture into a 8 inch cake mould that had been greased.
6. Preheat your oven at 200 degrees and bake the cake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
7. Bake it for another 15 minutes at 160 degrees. Use a toothpick to check if it is cook thoroughly (The toothpick should not be wet when taken out of the cake).
8. Allow the cake to cool down inside the oven for another 10 minutes before taking it out.
There we go! A light, fluffy and protein packed Japanese cheesecake that is guaranteed to make you scream OISHII!!!!! This cake is also available for order (PM me please!). Until next time, keep baking and lifting!!!