Hope you have been lifting and cooking well, my friends.
Today I shall share with you how to make a homemade avocado matcha protein ice cream which is a healthier alternative to the usual ice cream brought outside.
The taste is as good as (if not even better) than those commercially made ones. Don’t believe me? Just try it!
I rank the difficulty in making this dessert as 3 biceps out of 5.
1. 2 ripe avocados (They should be deep brown colour and not green)
2. 10 serving of Matcha flavoured whey protein (I used Lushprotein Matcha here. Alternative is to add matcha powder and vanilla whey)
3. 200ml of almond milk
4. 100ml of fat free condensed milk
5. 300ml of light thickened cream
6. Chocolates! (I used protein brownies and protein cereals)
1. Cut your avocado and put them in the food processor.
2. Add in Matcha Whey and almond milk into a shaker bottle to mix before pouring into the food processor.
9. Repeat until the mould is filled up.
11. Leave it out for about 15 minutes to allow the ice cream to soften a bit before scooping them out.