It’s me again!
Here’s a delicious recipes for making chewy peanut butter chocolate chips protein cookies. These cookies are so yummy that even Cookie Monster would go crazy over them!
Fresh protein cookies are the best for fellow lifters who want a delicious quick afternoon snack or a light post workout meal.
The difficulty in making these delicious cookies is 1 bicep out of 5. It’s really very easy to bake them (easier than doing yoga if you ask me 😜😜😜!)
This recipe makes about 49 cookies! You can halve the amount of ingredients if you want to make less.
Ingredients for Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
3 cups of plain flour
3 cups of whey protein (best to have unflavoured version)
2 cups of brown sugar
3 tablespoons of baking soda
2 tablespoons of baking powder
1/2 cups of vegetable shortening
2 cup of honey
4 large eggs
1 packet of chocolate chips (or your desired amount 😜 the more the merrier I’d say lol)
2 bottles of protein peanut butter (I am using P28 protein peanut butter to make my protein cookies, you can use any brand you like)
1. Mix everything except the chocolate chips in a mixing bowl.
2. When the cookie dough is well mixed, add in the chocolate chips and mix until consistent.
4. Gently pressed the cookie dough to slightly flatten the cookies.
5. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees.
6. Bake the cookies at 200 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until they are golden brown.
7. Take out the cookies and cool them down before removing them from the tray.
Now imagine having these Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with a glass of ice cold (low fat) milk….mmmm… The crunchiness of the cookies… The richness of the chocolate chips… Mmmm~
That’s the perfect reward for all your hard work in the gym.